Monday 7 November 2011

Naughty number plates, vans and fines!

Trawling through some pictures of Scarlet to document her conversion I found a couple that show the van off really well before all the work started.


The first two pictures were taken for my friend's uni project. The first is literally outside the window of my work and the other around the corner near the Swannery Lake. In Weymouth, on the big spring tides the harbour floods the storm drains which overflow onto the harbourside road causing a fair bit of surface water which is bad for your car! Not sure if you can see but at that time I was still naive enough to be driving around with German pressed plates on my van (yes stupid I know!). I got caught speeding in July 2010 (a couple of months after) and subsequently got done for my plates as well, lesson learned!! Just incase you don't know, I got a hefty amount of point and fine because I was not aware that you could only 60mph on a dual carriageway in a van!!


This final picture is of my work's car park. My boss (and mate's) van is the white one with the range rover alloys (maybe this pic will inspire him to get some new tyres, eh Andy!!), The blue California  is my friend Matt's and you can see Scarlet tucked away at the end. You can tell what most of the conversations at work are about!!



Cheers

Tom

1 comment:

  1. The Registration plate shall bear nine characters, laser branded into the reflective sheeting and would act as a permanent consecutive identification number. The hot stamping film shall bear a verification inscription.

    Registration Plates

    ReplyDelete