Thursday 6 October 2011

Battery Cover

A very quick post here! I hated getting in my van and seeing the leisure battery underneath my seat, so i used some left over carpet I had lying around and a piece of hardboard to make a quick fix cover.


I then slotted this in between the battery and the seat base so it looks like this.


When I get round to it i would like to make a top cover like Richard from http://stone174.blogspot.com/
as can be seen Here.

In other news my partner and I now have a new addition to our family; His name is Bodhi (yes after the character from the awesome film Point Break!!), he is a Schnoodle ( a cross between a Poodle and a Schnauzer)


Rest assured there will be lots of pictures of him out and about in the van!!

Cheers

Tom

2 comments:

  1. Thanks for the link - good to see a similar approach!
    Bodhi looks pretty cool too!

    Richard (Stone174)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Are you sure the charachter bodhi wasnt from that classic films Shrooms??

    ReplyDelete